Active ingredients：Difenoconazole 12.5% + Azoxystrobin 20% SC
ICAMA Reg No.：PD20093580 HNP37022-D3045 Q/QHY143-2009
This product is a systemic and protective fungicide. It has the action of prevention, treatment, fumigation to wheat powdery mildew. This product contains 1% organic solvent shell enzymes that can destroy bacteria cell wall. So the active ingredient can penetrate to kill the fungi.
3. Do not spraying in a windy day or rain within one hour.
1. Pre-harvest interval: 7 days, three times during a growing season.
2. It’s harmful to bees, fishes, and silkworm. Please avoid its effect on swarm honey crop, silkworm room, and mulberry field. Keep away from aquaculture area when spraying. It’s forbidden to clear tools in the river.
3. This product can not be mixed with the alkalescence material etc
4. Wear coveralls or long-sleeved uniform and head covering, not smoke, drink and eat when transferring. Launder all work clothing after work.
5. Pregnant woman and lactation woman should keep away from the product.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
Toxic Strong irritation to skin, mucous membrane, part of the exposure to pesticides can cause contact dermatitis
Immediately move patient to ventilated place when inadvertently inhaled pesticide. Flush with plenty of water more than 15min when spattered into eyes. Immediately go to hospital with the label when poisoning .
Storage and Transport
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, locked place. Do not use or store in or around the home, near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Store in original containers only. Do not contaminate other materials, or allow this material to be contaminated by improper storage or handling.
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be the fastest way to contact you to!